- How is the monthly employment and unemployment statistics survey conducted?
- What is employed?
- What is unemployed?
- What is the civilian population? What is the labor force? What is the non-labor force?
- What is the unemployment rate? How is it calculated? How does it differ from the broadly defined unemployment rate?
- What is the labor participation rate? How is it calculated?
- What were the 23,430,000 people in the Taiwan area doing in 2020?
- Is setting up a stall on the ground with goods for sale considered employment?
- Is trading stocks considered employment?
- Are religious workers such as priests, ministers, Buddhist monks and nuns, and Taoist priests considered employed?
- Are persons who have gone to the China area or other foreign area to invest or establish a factory and persons assigned by their Taiwan headquarters to work in the China area or other foreign area considered employed?
- Is helping others care for children in the home considered employed?
- Some taxi drivers sometimes work and sometimes take time off; are they considered employed?
- Farmers may work very few hours during the slack season; are they considered employed?
- Are retired persons who are searching for work considered to be unemployed?
- Teachers don't have to teach class during the winter and summer vacations. If they do not engage in other work during these periods, are they considered unemployed?
- Are persons who have registered to participate in short-term employment promotion programs, but have not yet found work, considered unemployed?
- Are unpaid family workers considered "employed" or members of the "non-labor force"?
- What is the significance of the "weeks of unemployment" announced by the Human Resources Survey?
- How is the "population affected by unemployment" calculated?
- Should persons who wish to work but not searching for work, and who can begin to work at any time, be considered "unemployed" or members of the "non-labor force"?
- Is the sample used by Taiwan's Manpower Survey representative? Are its statistical results accurate?
- Why does the number of employees obtained from the Manpower Survey differ from the figure by the Employee's Earnings Survey?
records per page